Sunday, May 14, 2006

Pass the Puns, Please

Happy Mother's Day to you, dear internet. Today is the day where my subjects (kids) bow down to treat me as the Queen I am. This usually involves pancakes, sausage and some craft made in school. But before I begin the revelry (translation: no one has woke up) I give you this ditty. In honor of momma's day, I dug up a real groaner. Enjoy!

These three guys are out fishing, and when they get back to their truck they see it's surrounded by three bears.

"OK guys, I figure the only way to get to the truck is to really get them mad. Then they'll leave and we can go home. So, Ed, you take the one on the left, the little cub with the broken leg, and I'll take the one in the middle, the little cub with one eye and a hurt paw, and Joe, you take the one on the right, the huge silvertip mama grizzly bear with blood-encrusted claws, the big teeth, and froth around the mouth".

"Hey, man wait a sec, I'm supposed to get this monster mad, and you guys get the cubs ? That's not fair!"

"Now, now, Joe. We all have our bears to cross."

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may not be the perfect man by any means, but I wouldn't have any other woman as the mother to my children! EVER! You are truely an amazing mom. Thank-you for that.

HUBS

8:58 a.m.  
Blogger mamatulip said...

****groan****

Happy Mother's Day!

(And the above comment? So sweet.)

11:08 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The joke is a groaner for certain but the husband's comment? SWEET!

11:51 a.m.  
Blogger What's so funny? said...

Hey why is my husband writing into your site?

Har har snarkity snark!

Happy Mother's Day fellow blogger!

2:47 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bahahahahahahaa!

4:17 p.m.  
Blogger kimmyk said...

Happy Momma's Day to you chickie chickie!

Hope you had a great day!

5:40 p.m.  
Blogger My float said...

oh, i just melted when i saw hubs' comment! don't you hate when they hijack your site?!

oh yes, and the joke wasn't bad either. :)

8:46 p.m.  
Blogger Her Bad Mother said...

AAAAWWWW. Hubs!

How sweet is he? Now I've forgotten what I was going to say about that groaner... other than *groan*...

6:55 a.m.  
Blogger Lindsay said...

what a sweet hubby & a sweet comment!!!!!
and the groaner... well thats another subject!
hope your day was wonderful!

7:10 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwww!
Hubby stole the show!
*wink*

Happy Belated Mother's Day chick.

8:05 a.m.  
Blogger Emily said...

Don't you hate it when men act all sweet in front of your friends and totally ruin your chances at bitching about him later? lol

Hope it was a great day!

10:47 a.m.  
Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Ha ha for the groaner...but your hubs is very sweet to leave you such a sweet comment.

4:54 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Cow hubs (Boo) What were you doing up so early?

7:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home